Here are some of our most frequently-asked questions by parents.
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- Viewing the To-Do list as a parent
- How can I print my child's homework?
- What do the colours in the calendar mean?
- What do the numbers on the homework tasks mean?
- How do I view both my children from my parent account?
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
If you lose your password, don't worry! It can be easily recovered using your registered email address. Please follow the guide below to recover your password:
- Go to https://www.satchelone.com/login and click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address in the box and click Reset password
- A password reset email will be sent to your registered address. Follow the instructions to reset your login details.
If you are unable to recover your password, please contact the school who will be able to further assist.
Viewing the To-do list as a parent
When you log into your parental account, if you click on your child's name you will be automatically taken to their To-do-List. This will enable you to see what homework your child has been set, what they have completed, and what they have yet to complete.
The To-do List is divided into two tabs: Recent and Upcoming. On the Recent page, tasks with the nearest due dates will be displayed. On the Upcoming page, homework which is due further in the future will appear.
If you would like to view any overdue homework your child has, simply tick the box next to the search bar and all homework tasks past their submission due date will be shown.
How can I print my child's homework?
Click on the homework task you wish to print, then click on Actions and select Print homework in the drop-down menu.
A file will then download which will allow you to print out the description of your child's homework task.
What do the colours in the calendar mean?
What do the numbers on the homework tasks mean?
On the school homework calendar, you will notice that numbers appear in the top right corner of each homework task.
This simply tells you how many days are left until the task's due date. This helps you gather more information about the task at a moment's glance.
How do I view both my children from my parent account?
Log in to your parent account or sign up using one of the parent codes you received from the school. Next, go to Account Settings and use your additional parent code to link another student to your account. Please see our article on linking students for more information!
Didn't find what you're looking for?