Submitting Work Online via the Browser
On a computer, your online homework will have three tabs along the top: Description, Results, and Submit.
- Select Submit
- Next, either type your answer online in the text editor or upload a document from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox
- Then click on Submit assignment to teacher to notify your teacher of your submission
You can also save your progress as a draft at any time and come back to finish the task later.
Submitting Work Online via the App
You can also upload documents and images straight from your mobile device via the Show My Homework App:
- Click on the paperclip in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen
- Select where you want to upload your file from, e.g. your picture gallery, Dropbox or Google drive
- Choose the correct file and click Upload