With our Seating app, which can be integrated with your school's data, teachers can optimise their classrooms so every student is seated in the place that suits them best. Seating plans can be exported and printed in just a click.
Create Seating templates
School administrators can create Seating templates for the teachers to use. A template is a pre-defined set of rows and columns, as well as desk configurations. For example, administrators could create a template for each classroom, so that teachers will only need to add the pupils on their desks, according to their preferred setup, thus saving precious time!
- Go to Admin > Manage Seating
- Go to Seating templates
- Start by clicking Create new seating template
- Give your template a name, e.g. the room, and select the grid (number of rows and columns)
- Next, you can drag and drop the desks in the right configuration.
- Click Create seating template or Save and add another seating template to make another one!
Make sure to Activate the template once finished! Only active templates are shown to teachers. Templates can be edited, deactivated or deleted by admins at any time.
💡Top tip: Teachers can also reuse the layout of any plan that has previously been made by them or another colleague.